Donington Park Grand Prix | 10th October
A special event which is not to be missed: this premium trackday is for Porsche owners only, with you sharing the historic, and very exciting, tarmac of Donington Park with some of the greatest Porsche track cars from past and present.
Exclusive track car hire for the full day with optional extra driver at just £195, passenger at £95 or pro race driver instructor from £400.
The track day operator fee for this event is £649, with free of charge garage space and refreshments included.
- 2.5L flat-four turbocharged engine, 360bhp/310lb ft
- 0-62mph = 4.1 seconds
>7-speed PDK gearbox (paddle shift)
- Ohlins coilover suspension upgrade
- Brake upgrade
- Suspension Secrets track geometry set-up
- Yokohama AO52 Track Tyres supplied by Darkside Developments
- 2Forge Track Wheels supplied by Darkside Developments
- Milltek Sport full performance exhaust system
> Novice Track Driver (0-4 track days)
> Intermediate Track Driver (5-9 track days)
> Experienced Track Driver (10+ track days)
The chassis is just as
impulsive as the engine, reacting instantly like an archetypal mid-engined car; it changes direction so effortlessly it’s clear the majority of its weight is nestled well within its wheelbase.
Its mid-engined chassis is both blessed with sublime balance and a very chatty nature. It’s a car that
rewards and engages like few others, capable of challenging the 911 as a true sports car.