Goodwood | 31st July
The Glorious Goodwood Estate awaits you and your Alpine A110S – the perfect combination!
Famous for hosting exciting automotive events such as the Goodwood Revival and Festival of Speed, Goodwood is a premium venue rich in history. This premium day includes breakfast and lunch served in the Goodwood Racing Driver Clubhouse.
Exclusive track car hire for the full day with optional extra driver at just £195, passenger at £95 or pro race driver instructor from £400.
The track day operator fee for this event is £675, with breakfast, lunch and refreshments included.
- 1.8L turbocharged engine, 288hp/236b ft
- 0-62mph = 4.4 seconds
- 7-speed dual clutch gearbox (paddle shift)
- Life110 suspension upgrade
- Life110 performance brake upgrade
- Suspension Secrets track geometry set-up
- Yokohama AO52 Track Tyres supplied by Darkside Developments
- Milltek Sport full performance exhaust system
> Novice Track Driver (0-4 track days)
> Intermediate Track Driver (5-9 track days)
> Experienced Track Driver (10+ track days)
From the very first metre travelled the A110S wraps you tightly in a warm, Gallic embrace, involving you, goading the driver to push a bit harder, to experiment with the car’s weight balance and the cornering line.
The harder you drive the A110 S, the more it seems to like it, and the engine plays its part too, spinning with much more enthusiasm to the red line.
None can offer the sublime driving experience of the A110S.