Porsche Cayman GTS
The Cayman 718 GTS has everything you could want on track from a performance sports car – involvement, feedback, great handling and an engine that can easily keep the pace of more powerful cars out there.
A truly remarkable car which we just had to have in our fleet...enjoy!
- 2.5L flat-four turbocharged engine, 360bhp/310lb ft
- 0-62mph = 4.1 seconds
>7-speed PDK gearbox (paddle shift)
- Ohlins coilover suspension upgrade
- Brake upgrade
- Suspension Secrets track geometry set-up
- Yokohama AO52 Track Tyres supplied by Darkside Developments
- 2Forge Track Wheels supplied by Darkside Developments
- Milltek Sport full performance exhaust system
> Novice Track Driver (0-4 track days)
> Intermediate Track Driver (5-9 track days)
> Experienced Track Driver (10+ track days)
The chassis is just as
impulsive as the engine, reacting instantly like an archetypal mid-engined car; it changes direction so effortlessly it’s clear the majority of its weight is nestled well within its wheelbase.
Its mid-engined chassis is both blessed with sublime balance and a very chatty nature. It’s a car that
rewards and engages like few others, capable of challenging the 911 as a true sports car.